Publiced on date:
Your privacy is important to us. Our policy for processing personal data describes, among other things, what information we collect, for what purpose it is collected, how you can control your own information and how you can contact us.
Who is responsible for my personal information?
Indiska Magasinet AB
Hamburgsvägen 14, Värtahamnen Stockholm, Sweden
Customer Service: +46 (0)8-518 08 200
Org. number: 556008-5424
Provide service through personalized benefits and offers to you as a member of My Indiska.
Execution of the loyalty program membership agreement. Collection of your personal information is required for us in order to fulfill our obligations to you as a part of our loyalty program. If the information is not provided, our commitments cannor be fulfilled and we are therefore forced to deny you to enter a membership of My Indiska.
Personal data - What kind of personal data is saved about me?
The personal information that is registered includes social security number (Sweden), name and population registration address according to SPAR (State Personal Address Register - a public register that includes all persons registered in Sweden), mobile number, email address, purchase, visitor and communication history, the customer's choice and feedback on products and services, usernames and passwords.
Processing of data - Indiska will use your personal data to..
- manage your membership of My Indiska
- register and manage your personal information
- process your orders and returns through our online services
- send you text message notification about delivery status
- contact you if you have any problem with a delivery of your package
- answer your questions and inform you about new or changed services
- send marketing offers such as newsletters
- inform winners in orginized competitions
- manage your account by performing credit checks
- give you relevant offers and information about products, product range and campaigns
- market and customer analyzes
- business and method development and statistics confirm that you have the statutory minimum age to make purchases online
- send you surveys that allow you to influence our offers and services
- test and improve our systems that provide our services
- prevent abuse or inappropriate use of our services
- calculate and give you access to the bonus points that you are entitled to as a member of My Indiska
What are my rights?
You may revoke your consent that allow us to use the information for the above purposes at any time. You also have the right to request information about your personal data in writing. If your information is incorrect, incomplete or irreelevant, you can request to have it corrected or deleted. We cannot delete your information if there is a statutory requirement for storage, such as accounting rules, or when there are other legitimate reasons to why the data must be saved, such as unpaid debts. Indiska will correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where is my personal data saved?
We ensure that no personal data is stored outside the EU / EEA.
How is personal data collected?
Indiska collect your personal information in connection with:
- when applying for membership
- upon registration
- your purchase at indiska.com
- your purchase in store if you are a member of My Indiska
- your newsletter subscription
- your participation in individual campaigns and activities such as competitions
- when purchaseing Indiska's products in other channels
How long is the data stored?
The personal data will not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing or as long as we are required by law to do so. Your personal data will then be deleted. Your data will be saved for 3 years after the last contact and will then be deleted.
Who has access to my personal information?
Personal information may be disclosed to other companies who Indiska cooperates with for the necessary processing on behalf of Indiska's members, membership, membership offers and membership benefits, analysis, printing, commodity deliveries, communication, distribution or credit information. In addition, Indiska may also be required by law to disclose information to another companies. High security and confidentiality are observed in all handling of personal data.
Cookies are used at Indiska's webshop. Cookies are small text files stored on the visitor's computer that can be used to track what the visitor does at the webshop, indiska.com.
There are two types of cookies:
1) A permanent cookie remains on the visitor's computer for a specified period of time.
2) A session cookie is temporarily stored in the computer's memory while a visitor is on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
Permanent cookies are used to store your personal settings with Indiska. Session cookies are mainly used to process your purchase.
By using Indiska's webshop you consent to the processing of cookies as we write here. If you do not accept cookies being used, you can turn cookies off in your browser's security settings. You can also set the browser making you get a query every time Indiska's webshop tries to place a cookie at your computer. The browser can also delete previously stored cookies, see the browser's help page for more information. Furthermore, you can manually delete cookies from your hard drive at any time.
Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies, functionality may be restricted for certain parts of the webshop, indiska.com, and it may not work as intended.